In progress indicator

Where are my plants?

In progress indicator
Full size image

Question from Ena Green

Close

House rules are loading...

In progress indicator

We are processing your monitoring request...

In progress indicator

In progress indicator

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Comment on a listing

Cancel and close this form

I have just joined Shoot and am in the process of uploading my plants but so many of them are not available on the site. How can this be rectified - does anyone know? Other aspects of the site are very good - I am enjoying getting to grips with it and feel it will be very useful in the winter months when I cannot get out in the garden.

• Views: 1344
  • Replies: 3
  • Posted: Sun. 24th July 2011 20:08

Re: Where are my plants?

Reply from Angie Robertson

Hi Ena
Welcome to Shoot - I have been a member for a few months now and find the site is very good. Like you a few of my plants were not listed. I have submitted plant request forms and most of these have now been added. I'm not sure how Nicola and her team go about adding our missing plants but I would think they have to do a wee bit research first. Some plants are added in a day or 2 and others take a wee bit longer.
Here is a link to the plant request page:
www.shootgardening.co.uk/plant/suggest/add
Hope this helps you.
Cheers, Angie

• Posted: Sun. 24th July 2011 23:24

Re: Re: Where are my plants?

Reply from Ena Green

thank you for your reply Angie - and Nicola - I have kept a paper log of plants in my garden for a few years so have a lot of uploading to do but looking forward to having them on this site and as I am getting older having reminders through the seasons.

• Posted: Mon. 25th July 2011 14:19

Re: Where are my plants?

Reply from Nicola

Thanks for the helpful reply Angie!

Hi Ena - please use this plant request form to ask us to add more plants. Each one is added by a horticulturalist and is indeed researched. It can take us some time to add them and we always have a list to enter. We will add them for you if we can and will write to tell you we have added them.

I hope this helps!

• Posted: Mon. 25th July 2011 07:38